Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Idaho Trip: Day in Boise

We drove up to Boise for a quick day with Amy's fam.  The cousins had so much fun together and could have just stayed in the whole day, playing with trains and cars.
Despite the HOT HOT weather, we ventured out to the park and then hurried home to cool off with popsicles.

Caleb warmed up to Amy Jo so fast -- it was amazing! I wish I had a better picture of them, but just know these two were really cute together.
Popsicles didn't quite do the trick, so we pulled out the sprinkler to put under the tramp.
Now THAT's fun!
Then we met up with our daddies for dinner at Red Robin.
Caleb warmed right up to Shane too!  I don't know what it is with those Tuckers!! I guess they're kind of fun!!!!
We were ok saying goodbye, 'cause we'd see them in a few days. We hurried to hit the road to Sun Valley/Hailey...

1 comment:

Shane and Amy Jo said...

Aw. What a fun day we had! I love all these pics...the ones with my parents. So super sweet.