Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Friday, August 17, 2012

Life Saver Lauren

While I was off doing this...

 ...this girl saved the day by flying in for the second half of Girls Camp to help take care of my boys. 
THANK YOU LAUREN!
When I got back we made sure to play while she was in town.  First stop, Rascal Flatts in concert!
 This brother/sister combo were so funny together.



 I think I was as entertained by them as I was by these guys.
Lots more fun as the week progressed at the pool,

at the zoo,




on the train to the city,





 (check out the couple behind us, do you think he's about to lay one on her?)

and Pirates Cove.






So much fun! She edured lots of hot Chicago days and then the 23 hour drive home!
 What a trooper!
Thank you so much for coming Lauren.  You were a life saver and climbed pretty high on the favorite aunt ladder!  LOVE YOU!

Stay tuned for more on that awesome 23 hour drive!!!

1 comment:

Sara said...

So fun. I love your shirts for the concert.

I need a Lauren. :)