Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Monday, January 13, 2014

Christmas 2013

Christmas morning was pretty exciting at our house!  The boys could not wait to go downstairs!
Santa made it!

Caleb was so cute with his tools.  He wanted to help everyone open their presents with them!
 
 Wesley got right into character as he opened each present.  I love that about him!
 
I think this was taken the night before, but I had to make sure it was included. We loved having Aunt Richelle with us!
  Pretty fun to have "Bruke" with us too!
The scooters were a big hit.  Especially with Caleb.  He got right to it.



We had the boys open a special present...
After the presents were done, we enjoyed some yummy blueberry French toast and then hurried to pack and get in the car to head to Twin Falls.  We made it in time for dinner with my family.  My mom was pretty excited about her gift to us.  Aren't we cute elves?  The boys got some too, but I can't seem to find a picture.
It was a very Merry Christmas.  Grateful to be with family.


P.S. The boys really got into this song this year. I kept trying to get a video of it.  Here are a couple tries:
 

No comments: