Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Red Christmas Tree Party

Aaron's grandma is one of the sweetest little ladies. She remembers every birthday, anniversary, etc. and also sends the most heart felt gifts.  One of her favorite traditions is her Red Christmas Tree party.  I got to participate in one when Aaron and I were dating and assumed we've been missing out on them all these years because we've lived away.  But this year was the first in several years she had one, so I was excited we were around and able to go. 
 I can't believe the amount of work she went through to prepare this little party.  I special bag for each individual with tickets inside for each activity to participate in.  And a special gift on the red tree for each of us.  She's amazing!

 Fun to interact with all the cousins.  My favorite part was singing all together.



Unfortunately, when it came time to leave, our car didn't want to start.  We were so blessed to be surrounded by wonderful family though.  After some trouble shooting, we ended up loading into Uncle Lewis's big 12 passenger van and left ours with him to find a mechanic.  We got to drive the big beast to Twin Falls that night and Boise the next.  A week later, after ours was fixed Lewis met me in Twin to switch back.  Pretty slick for what could have been a huge headache.  So grateful for family!!

No comments: