Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Thursday, January 23, 2014

January visitors

My sister, Heather, and her son Bradley came to visit for a couple days from Georgia. Heather is such a fun person.  Every time I'm with her I am wowed by her positivity and spunk for life.  She brought with her my Christmas present -- a large pot, southern seasonings, and money to buy crab so I can make my own Low Country Boil.  I've been daydreaming about the stuff ever since our Georgia trip in March, so it was a perfect present.  Can't wait to try it out!

It was so great to have some cousin time. Mother nature totally cooperated and gave us a couple inches of fresh snow so Bradley could experience snow fun!  I kept the boys home from school so we could maximize our time with them.
 Heather is always the most fun aunt.  She headed right out to help them build a snowman.
 
 

 We tried out the new sled Santa brought.
 
 Caleb was really helpful in the shoveling department!
 Aaron made sure to get some good wrestling time in.
We made time for dancing
 and time for treats too!
 
I was glad my dad came to pick them up so my boys got a little time with Grandpa. He is such a great sport ...i.e. letting Caleb tighten tools on him!
 
 
 
 
We always love time with family and I'm so glad Heather made the trip to see us. 
 
The next week.  We had a couple more visitors, from just down the road.  Cousins Carson and Cade stayed with us while their parents were in Hawaii.  Lots of fun with 5 boys in the house!!!








 

No comments: