Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Friday, October 3, 2008

#1 and #2

I love my two little boys so much. It is so fun to see their similarities and differences so far. Here's what I've noticed: Baby Boy #1 (Dillon, 4 month picture) 1. Very blonde hair and blue blue eyes before he was 2 months old. 2. Very mild mannered, even keel 3. First giggle at 2 months. First smile 5 weeks 4. He didn't mind formula at all, which made life easier for mom 5. Little arms always straight out to the side

Baby boy #2 (Wesley, 2 month picture)

1. We still have no idea what color his eyes are. They are still pretty dark and I think they may end up some cool green or something. Everything about him is a little darker.

2. He is soooo smiley! And he smiled for the first time when he was less than 4 weeks. All you have to do is glance at him and he shows a huge open mouth grin. But he's also pretty fussy when he is tired. Evenings are pretty rough these days. Both extremes!

3. He tries so hard to giggle, but has a hard time making a pleasant sounding noise. Just this week it's starting to actually sound like a giggle.

4. Does not like bottle feeding

5. Little arms always straight out in front or fists tucked up under his chin like a little chipmunk

6. He is a little bigger than his brother

For now, Wesley is so sweet despite his complete lack of sleep schedule and Dillon is so fun to talk to like a grown-up, although he is challenging me with his whining, disobedience and pooping in his underwear. I really am grateful for being a mom and pray every day for the patience so I can be the mom they need me to be.

4 comments:

Erika & Roland said...

Wesley is so cute!! I love the differences, so funny!

Micah-n-Holly said...

What a Great tribute to both boys! They will both love to look back at this post one day and see how they were so similar yet so different. Good Luck with the lack of sleep part though, I am sure that is pretty rough!

The Budge Family said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one praying for patience. Miss you much my friend!

The Tolman Family said...

I love how much my children have changed and blossomed as they get older...it is so fun to watch them and how they interact with eachother. It gets easier as they get older but then they don't want as many cuddles and kisses....
your boys are beautiful!


you are tagged!