Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Monday, October 20, 2008

Brothers

I am constantly trying to get a good picture of both of my boys. Here are some attempts, but as you'll see it's nearly impossible!
This one is actually kind of sweet! My boys looked so handsome all dressed up for church in coordinating outfits, but SOMEONE didn't want his picture taken! Dillon is really a great older brother. I think these shirts are so cute together. I love Old Navy! This is a picture that a friend took at the zoo that is actually decent.
(click on the picture to see a bigger view)

2 comments:

Becky R. said...

very cute pictures-I miss you guys!

Emily said...

Cute pics!

Speaking of the zoo, I saw your (Natalie's) sister at Hogle Zoo from afar on Saturday. I would have said hi if I had been close enough, but I knew I would have to explain who I was, so I didn't chase her down or anything. THAT would have been weird of me.