Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sweetheart Tag

I usually don't do tags, but several people have tagged me on this one and it's an excuse to brag about my amazing husband! What is your husbands name? Aaron How long have you been married? 5 years How long did you date? One year before his mission and 9 months after How old is he? 27 Who is taller? Aaron Who can sing best? It's a tie Who is smarter? Definitely Aaron Who does laundry? I used to say both until last month when he started his new job. He still helps fold if I'm working on it in the evening. Who pays the bills? Me. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you're looking from the foot of the bed, I'm on the right. Who mows the lawn? The lawn business our landlord hired. But Aaron will definitely be the mower if and when we have our own house with a yard. Who cooks dinner? Me. me. me. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Hard question. Maybe me. Who kissed who first? I think it was me. Who wears the pants? Depends on the situation. I love my husband so much. I am so lucky to be able to call him mine. He really does bring out the best in me. Since I married him I am so much more flexible and just enjoy life a lot more. I'm also more aware of the models of cars driving down the road and how many buttons are on a man's suit coat. Aaron is the best silly song maker-upper. He is so good with our boys. And he's just fun to be around. I love laughing with him and playing stupid games like trying to see who can sing off-tune the best! I love you with all my heart Aaron. Thanks for marrying me. You're stuck with me forever!! I tag anyone who wants an excuse to be girlie and talk about your honey!

2 comments:

Karl, Meg, and kids said...

I talked with Sarah today, and she gave me her blog, which of course links to all of yours. Aaron, I had no idea that you were an attorney. Congrats. You guys sure look happy. What are your plans?

Becky R. said...

Cute post! It's so fun to see what the wives say about their hubbies!