Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Sunday, May 15, 2011

It's always fun when Grandpa comes

My wonderful dad came to spend a week with us and help out with a new baby around. He was awesome! The best thing he did was get up with the boys in the morning and let me get a little extra sleep. He also read lots of books, made store runs, took Dillon to school, and watched the boys when I needed to go to appointments etc.
The big boys loved having him around. He was so fun with them.
We took a trip to the park and they had a ball playing on the swings with Grandpa trying to "eat" them.
He got caught up on all his Disney movies.
And by the end of the week I think we wore him out. Thanks so much for coming Dad. My boys are so lucky to have you as a grandpa. We love you!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Natalie, you are so lucky to have such a super dad! I'm glad you had extra help. A tiny sliver of my soul is so jealous your boys get to know how awesome their grandpa is in this life. Make sure they know how lucky they are!