Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

More pictures of Caleb

My little man is a week old today. He's been a pretty good baby so far. He doesn't complain much. Sometimes he likes to be awake late at night, but he usually sleeps really well after that. He's just so sweet! Here are some more pictures to help you get an idea how darn cute he is.
Going home from the hospital
First bath at home -- he wasn't real thrilled about it.
Happy awake time
Caleb is a sweet boy and we're so excited he came to our family. I'm feeling pretty good -- I feel like I'm recovering more quickly this time around. My sweet dad is here to help for the next week and hopefully I'll be able to get my feet underneath me after that. I just still can't believe I am the mother of THREE BOYS!!!

4 comments:

Amy Diestler said...

Congratulations, Natalie. He is adorable!!!

Elysa said...

Congratulations! What a sweet boy!

Elysa said...

Congratulations! What a sweet boy!

CraigFrame said...

Congratulations! Such a cutie!