Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Friday, May 13, 2011

National Train Day

I'm not sure if you're aware, but last Saturday was National Train Day. Yeah, pretty big deal -- hah! Dillon is still obsessed with locomotives, so I wanted to go check it out. So all of us, including my dad, ventured down, via train, to Chicago Union Station to check out the festivities. Caleb had his first ride on a Metra train.
They had several model train displays.
Dillon was in heaven! He was especially excited about the train that had real steam!
Kind of a funny picture of my dad and Wesley, but this was a cool old train we got to peek inside.
Dillon had me take a picture of him in front of almost every engine. He was loving life!
Pretty cute little train lover.
Even with the crowds, it was a fun little adventure for us. We just might have to go again next year.

No comments: