Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Thursday, May 26, 2011

One month old

Caleb is one month old today. So it's about time I post the pictures my friend took when he was 4 days old. She did a great job but I've decided no picture does him justice. He just gets cuter every day. Here are the newborn pics:
I know this one is funny and a little out of focus, but for the first couple weeks of his life he would suddenly sneeze 4-5 times in a row and they were just the cutest sneezes, so I'm glad we captured one.
Here are some pics taken in the last week.
We love his little head. It's the perfect shape and is covered in quite a bit of hair compared to our other babies.
We sure do love our little Caleb man!

1 comment:

Shane and Amy Jo said...

Man he is a cute baby. Like really cute. I am dying to meet him!!!!!