Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Monday, June 24, 2013

Baptism Day

One June 15th, this awesome boy was baptized.
 It was such a wonderful day!
 Seeing my two boys in white was a sweet experience for me.  The program was beautiful.  All 4 of Dillon's grandparents participated.  The highlight for me was when Aaron and I got to sing with our newly baptized boy. It was so sweet hearing him sing ," Now I am here in a beautiful place, learning the teachings of Jesus."
 Afterward, friends and family joined us for lunch.
 I have been blessed with the best friends and neighbors!

 We grabbed a few family pictures on our special day.

 I'm so grateful all the grandparents made the sacrifice to come be a part of the baptism.  Stay tuned for some of the other fun we had with them while they were in town.
Most of all, I am so proud of my first born son, Dillon, for choosing to be baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  It's been a sweet process as we've helped prepare him for this day.  I love you Dillon!

1 comment:

Sara said...

I love that Dillon. We are so proud of him. I'm glad you had so much family here to celebrate!