Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Sunday, June 9, 2013

End of another school year

With the end of school comes the end of piano lessons too.  Dillon participated in his second ever piano recital.  The poor kid gets real nervous, but he did a great job and I'm proud of my boy.
   He played Can Can and Baby Skunk.
He has a great teacher!
Just a few days later, we celebrated the last day of school.  I grabbed a quick picture of my second grader before he walked out the door.

 One of my favorite things about our current location is that the bus stops right in front of our house.  Everyday we all gather at the front door and wave goodbye to Dillon as the bus rounds the corner.  He waves right back and flashes the "I love you" sign.  Caleb likes blowing kisses too.
You finished another year of school and piano Dillon.  I am so proud of you and I love you!!!  Onto THIRD grade!!!

No comments: