Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Morning

You can't let Easter pass without coloring eggs. It always amazes me how excited AARON gets about this part of the celebration. He's like a kid all over again.
The Easter Bunny found our house this year!

Dillon got new "Lightning McQueen" and "Sally" cars and was REALLY excited to open them!

Dillon really enjoyed the festivities of the day including our little egg hunt. But I think he had way too much sugar. He would not go down for a nap and was really restless all day and up several times during the night. I guess it's all part of the process. Happy Easter!

1 comment:

jenny said...

I'm lovin' the difference between you and Aaron's baskets and Dillon's ;)

Jason and I opted for no baskets this year...I thought Collin might notice and ask about it...not to worry, he never said a word!!