Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Monday, March 24, 2008

Growing Belly!

For those of you wondering what I look like pregnant, here is your answer. I'M HUGE!! I'm 26 weeks pregnant and I already look and feel like I'm full-term. At this rate I probably won't even be able to walk in June. Even Dillon has noticed--tonight I sat down next to him and he patted my belly and said, "Oh your belly is growing so bigger!"

I've noticed everything with this second pregnancy is a little worse. I have worse heartburn, cramps, contractions, I'm more tired and light-headed and I'm gaining weight a lot quicker. With Dillon, I was working 10-hour days and feeling like a super hero. This time...well let's just say I'd love to just sit in bed all day. I can only imagine what my next pregnancy will be like. They'll probably just have to hospitalize me from day 1! Oh the joys of being a woman!

Actually I'm really grateful for the blessing of being a mother (and not having really bad pregnancies...I know it could be a lot worse). The whole thing really is a miracle. Every time this baby moves I am amazed that I actually have a little human being growing inside of me. We're still trying to figure out what to name this little guy though, so keep the suggestions coming.

4 comments:

jenny said...

You look beautiful!!

Don't you just love the things kids say?!

Jared and Jami Hobbs said...

Oh, Natalie I know just how you feel. I am huge and expecting to have the baby any second but then i realize I am only 26 weeks. What do you do. You look great though!! We are also having a hard time with the whole name game. I hope to get a name before we actually have him. I hope you get some rest and enjoy the last few months!!

Heather Palmer said...

You are so cute! I wish I looked that great when I am pregnant!

cb said...

Natalie---Hooray for this post! A week behind you and I can totally relate to the way you feel. I keep thinking, "By the third child, I'll find out I pregnant by only fitting into maternity clothes!" Congrats on a boy and Happy Birthday!