Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Monday, March 17, 2008

Spring Break in D.C.

Last week was Aaron's Spring Break. Originally we wanted to do something really cool, but lack of funds and some scheduling difficulties didn't allow for that. We ended up spending a few days at Richelle's house in DC and were able do some things we hadn't done yet. Above is a picture of Dillon at the Capitol admiring the Idaho statue.
My handsome boys in the rotunda under the dome of the Capitol.
Tiger at the National Zoo
Megan, Dillon and Sophie up close and personal with the panda at the National Zoo
Aaron's cousin, Sarah, is doing an internship with Senator Crapo of Idaho and gave us a tour of the Capitol. We were also able to attend the temple with her and her husband, Trent, while we were in the area. I'm hoping to track down a picture she took.

1 comment:

Sarah and Trent said...

Wow! I was so excited that the picture I took of you and my name made your blog! Trent and I have finally made our own blog - and our picture at the temple is on ours. Thanks again, we had a great time!