Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Friday, March 28, 2008

Nan's Birthday!

On my birthday I woke up to this cute little display on our kitchen table. I have such a great husband!
Dillon helped me open my presents. I got a gift certificate to go maternity shopping at the mall, shaving cream, razor blades (both were really needed) and a special delivery from BYU Bookstore...Chocolate covered cinnamon bears!!!
Aaron and Dillon helped make my birthday cake...Angel Food cake with a cream cheese whipped topping, danish dessert, and strawberries!!! My favorite! Dillon and I got to lick the beaters
We had a few friends over to celebrate and Dillon helped me blow out my candles.

2 comments:

Brad Hanks said...

I am loving this blog. With a couple minutes of reading, I am kind of feeling like I am getting caught up with you guys. Nan, glad to see your man is taking the time to treat you right!

Kimberly Porter said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry we had to miss your party. I miss seeing you at aerobics. I've had a least 1 appointment a week (on Tuesday or Thursday...sometimes both) in the mornings so I haven't been getting there.

My docs also told me that I need to take things easy, so I'm getting my exercise through daily walks instead. :( I hope I get to see you again before we all take off!

By the way, you are a cute pregnant lady! (some can pull it off, others can't)