Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Trip Part 1--Utah

In order to get the cheapest flights for this year's holidays travels, the boys and I were in Utah/Idaho for 3 whole weeks. This meant I had to travel both ways without Aaron, but I got extra time with family and friends. The trip started with a few days in Utah. My awesome sis-in-law, Lindsay, hosted us for three days. The cousins had lots of fun together. We had fun playing (and working on my stocking) at the house, shopping, and playing at IKEA and Chick-Fil-A. Their sauce is my new favorite thing! Uncle Wynn made sure the boys had plenty of fun before bedtime! Lindsay was nice enough to drive me down to Orem so I could spend a night with my grandparents. It's always so good to see them. Grandma showed Dillon how to make paper snowflakes. And Grandpa helped Wesley improve his catching skills. The boys were super excited when Uncle Luke and Aunt Brittany made an entrance. The first thing out of Dillon's mouth to Luke was, "I'm sorry, we didn't bring your brother." (aka Aaron) The next morning Brittany and I were able to stop in at a baby shower for my sister-in-law, Diana. Then a few more stops (including the BYU Creamery for chocolate milk!) and we headed back to Salt Lake. That night we went to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert with David Archuleta. Wynn was nice enough to not only give up his seat, but also watch my boys so I could go. THANK YOU, WYNN! It was a great performance. David is so talented and anything the MoTab does is awesome!! I was pleasantly surprised to run into my grandparents and aunt again after the show. We had a big sleepover at Lindsay's that night before heading to Idaho the next day. Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Jeremy said...

MMMMMMMM....Chick-Fil-A sauce rocks!

HatchMe said...

Is your sister dating Luke? cuz if so that is awesome!