Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas Trip Part 2--'Twas the week before Christmas

I'm sure Lindsay was ecstatic to finally get us out of her hair on 19th. My awesome cousin Jared and his cute kids stopped by to say hello before we started the drive to Idaho. Brittany let us join her in her car. It was fun to have the talking time with her and really catch up. When we pulled into Twin Falls we moved into my parent's house for a few days. The next night my fun father-in-law organized a family night with a pretty fun game. It involved lots of little gifts, gloves and unwrapping presents. As with every game Don makes up, the rules somehow kept changing to accommodate everyone! He made sure I ended up with the cinnamon bears!!
Dillon had fun. Lauren was as entertaining as always. She was the first one that came up with the idea to use her teeth. But I guess the wrapping didn't taste very good!
Wesley and 2nd cousin McKay had a different idea how to use the big box that held the presents.
After the game Grandma Chandler had homemade gifts for all. She is so sweet.
I love this picture of Wesley and Grandma Lori.
This one too!
We also had plenty of snuggle time with Grandma and Grandpa Hobbs in the days leading up to Christmas.
Most of my week was spent working on my stocking. I was scrambling to get it done before Christmas Eve.

No comments: