Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Christmas Trip Part 4--Christmas Day

Christmas Morning!
Opening presents
Wesley liked helping other people open theirs too
With the help of my Grandma Hobbs (in Utah), Dillon put together a little present for Grandma Lori. I didn't know anything about it. You can imagine how thrilled she was to open her little gift and discover 3 pieces of gum! I love Dillon's face in this picture. He was so proud.
Wesley was particularly attached to the men in the family. He loves Uncle Lukie!
Aaron made sure to get a present for Addy (the dog). The boys had fun feeding her the treat.
The best part of my Christmas morning was when I opened an envelope containing a picture of my living room---WITH A DIGITAL PIANO IN IT!!!! I literally cried with joy. I have the best husband in the world! THANK YOU AARON! I love you!
After showers and naps we headed over to my family's place.
My mom did really well, getting age appropriate Legos for each of them. Aunt Shelly was nice enough to help Dillon put his together.
Diana and Jason made it just in time for a nice Christmas dinner.
Then we hurried back out to Aaron's to play "Minute to Win it" with his family. It's a game of crazy challenges that can't help but make you giggle. I was pretty much worthless at everything since my laughter handicaps me so bad. The growing belly didn't help either.
Lori was such a great sport with this one. The objective was to kick the tortilla off your scuba flipper onto the plate on your head. Hilarious!
The elephant walk was one of my favorites
All in all, it was a wonderful Christmas day. Full of fun memories with both of our families. I feel blessed we're able to see both with one set of plane tickets. Although the days we try to see both families are always a little more stressful, it's a blessing we can.

No comments: