Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Monday, January 9, 2012

The Big Day

Aaron's little brother, Luke, and my little sister, Brittany, got married on December 28th. It was a great day. I met Britt and Richelle at the salon early that morning to give moral support while she had her hair and make-up done.
Then off to the temple. This little boy was such a hit with everyone. He was passed around the whole day. After a whole year, we finally saw Amy and Shane again and they met Caleb for the first time.
A year is way too long! It had also been a whole year since I'd seen Brittany. Lame!
Handsome boy waiting outside the temple
A couple shot while we waited
(You'll probably see me in glasses a lot now :( My eyes are not real happy with contacts these days. At least I scored these new glasses for $10!)
Here comes the happy couple!
It started to rain as we hurried through pictures. I actually really love this shot.
Then off to the luncheon!
There was lots of singing : The Hobbs fam, The Chandler fam, a combined sibling number and the bride and groom sang too. I thought it was all great! We sang our own personalized version of "Sisters" -- Sisters, sisters, never been a better little sister... ( I'm going to try to put all the videos on facebook since blogger doesn't like long videos)
Dillon can never get enough of Britt and Lukey
In fact, most toy animals in our house are named after them.
The bride and groom got a little time with this sweet boy too. I can't believe how great he was throughout that long day.
I couldn't resist snapping some double brother/sister photos.
Two sets of siblings married 8 1/2 years apart. So fun!
The wedding photographer came over for some Chandler family photos.
Notice the forest Don created for the luncheon -- man, that guy goes above and beyond! The boys couldn't resist a little hide and seek in the trees!
Great day! Congratulations Brittany and Luke! We love you!

1 comment:

Sarah and Trent said...

The wedding looked beautiful, and the reception was gorgeous! It was fun to actually get to see you guys for a little bit too :)