Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Friday, January 20, 2012

Family Moments

Amidst Christmas and all the wedding festivities, there were lots of fun moments with family. I tried to capture a few of them. Dillon was thrilled when Brittany offered to paint his face...
...like a dolphin! This boy is obsessed with dolphins and sharks these days. What a great aunt! We had fun getting to know little Blake. He's just fifteen hours younger than Caleb, and yet they are so different. He is such a cutie. Dillon has had a little practice with babies.
And we had lots of fun showing off our little Caleb. He's just so fun right now!
Here he is with cousin Tyce. Chase and Aunt Richelle in the background.
My Grandma Hobbs stuck around for the two days between the wedding and reception. It was great to have some extra time with her. I want my boys to have memories with their great grandparents.
Lots of tickling with Grandpa
A big squeeze from Grandma before she left. I love her! (like the baby slobber on my sleeve?!)
Cousin Avery is so cute. She hugged everyone in the room when they were leaving.
As we drove out of Idaho I got a call from the newlyweds. They were just 15 miles behind us, so we pulled over to see them one last time before heading back to Illinois. It was a fun pit stop.
We opted not to drive through the night on the way back and stopped in North Platte, Nebraska for the night. But that just made for two really long days in the car, so I can't decide which method is better. Hmmm.
It was a great holiday and so good to see all our family. Wish we could do it more often.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I hear you on the long drive and just getting it over with vs breaking it into two LOOONG days.
Which way is better changes based on the age of the kids, I think.