Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The reception was beautiful and everyone looked great! Dillon kept striking those awesome poses for us!
And Caleb was absolutely too cute to handle! I couldn't get enough pics of him
Look at those two handsome men!
The bridesmaids
My whole family (minus a couple husbands)
19 tuxes! That's what every wedding should look like!
We actually got a great family picture! I just need to find a program to take out a little red eye, and zoom in a little. Wesley's awesome smile finally emerged!!!!!!
My boys!
Oh man! No words...
Cutting the cake
One envelope was addressed to Aaron and Brittany -- bound to happen!
Me and my handsome husband
The bride and groom during clean-up. My boys LOVE them!
It was a beautiful evening. I always love the chance to celebrate!

No comments: