Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Thursday, January 12, 2012

A couple more reception shots

I'm not sure what was happening here, but I'm sure it had something to do with Heather, the family comedian, making some comment. I love my grandma's face when she laughs.
Heather is so awesome. She is so positive and really helped me a lot this trip. Whenever I got frustrated trying to keep both families pleased, she'd come tell me what a great job I was doing and it made a world of difference. Thank you Heather. I love you!
You might have to be in the family to appreciate these pics.
Tossing the bouquet
Lauren was determined to catch those flowers --- and she did! My brother and his friend Jake have the coolest friendship. It was so fun to see the two of them together. I still picture them in Nintendo sweatpants! This pic is them trying to be serious.
The bride and her daddy
Another really cute one of my baby
The chocolate covered spoons were supposed to be used to stir your hot chocolate, but Wesley had other ideas.
Me and the bride
Richelle and the Brittany -- I actually think these two look the most alike, minus the hair color.

No comments: